All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am selling my Strife collection

This time I am selling part of my Strife collection. I think it's the most full in the world cause I need just 2 Test Presses. Rest records I will post later. Offers to xxxonetruthxxx@gmail.com

STRIFE – Grey (Victory Records) Red Vinyl
STRIFE – Grey (Victory Records) White Vinyl
STRIFE – Mandel Can Suck It (Indecision Records) Green Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) 175 Pressed Pink/Red Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) 350 Pressed Grey/Yellow Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) 77 Pressing Red/Pink Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) Black Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) Limited 23/50 from This Is Hardcore Fest Olive Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) Limited Blue Cover Black Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) Limited Blue Cover Blue Vinyl
STRIFE – My Fire Burns On... (New Age Records) TEST PRESS Black Vinyl
STRIFE – S/T (Indecision Records) Handwritten Labels Pink Vinyl
STRIFE – S/T (Indecision Records) Black Vinyl

STRIFE – Angermeans (Victory Records) 2002 Limited Edition 258/1500 Clear Gold Vinyl
STRIFE - Angermeans (Victory Records) Limited to 05/1500 Grey Vinyl
STRIFE - Angermeans (Victory Records) Limited to 651/1500 Green Vinyl
STRIFE - Angermeans (Victory Records) TEST PRESS Black Vinyl
STRIFE – In This Defiance (Victory Records) 1997 Marble Vinyl
STRIFE - One Truth (Victory Records) Black Vinyl
STRIFE - One Truth (Victory Records) Blue Vinyl
STRIFE - One Truth (Victory Records) Red Vinyl
STRIFE - One Truth (Victory Records) TEST PRESS Black Vinyl
STRIFE – Truth Through Defiance (Victory Records) 1998 Black Vinyl
STRIFE – Truth Through Defiance (Victory Records) 1998 Clear Gold Vinyl
STRIFE – Truth Through Defiance (Victory Records) 1998 Clear Vinyl
STRIFE - Truth Through Defiance (Victory Records) TEST PRESS SIGNED BY BAND Black Vinyl



No comments:

Post a Comment