All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

counter punch

Do you like Drift Again, Another Wall, Encounter, Shadow Season, Flagman? If yes, this band is for you. I remember that I was hunting for their first 7'' for a long time.

counter punch - 1990 - within reach 7'' (your future records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/neebgs4cb5d7hr9/counter punch - 1990 - within reach 7'' (your future records).rar

counter punch - 1991 - inner reality 7'' (reflection records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d45l7fbqjodxzs/counter punch - 1991 - inner reality 7'' (reflection records).rar

6 comments:

  1. Awesome band. I jave the first seven inch and had been searching for a digital copy. There is also a two song demo tape that I have that I ordered from the band. I believe it came out before the inner reality 7". Great post ...Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim! Can you share that demo tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes As soon as I rip it I will email it to you. Probably in a couple days...Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you a copy of the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which 2 song tape do you have? We released 2 different cassette singles. Would love to get a digital copy of what you have as well? I played drums in the band.

    Jeff
    jsferris@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoah...i never even knew counterpunch had a 2nd 7". i only have the first 7" and "words to live by..." comp. i used to have the tape with "til it's gone" and "110%" too, but i must have lost it over the years. I would love to get mp3s of that demo if someone can upload them here or e-mail me at xsepticedgex@cox.net

    ReplyDelete