All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

donations

I was using free mediafire until this day. Today I saw that it costs just 10$ per month to get unlimited access to their servers and files that I upload to this blog will be available for a years. So guys if you want to help me to keep this blog better and download all archives when you want - help me please. I will reupload all dead links. So if you want to help send donations to onetruthrecords@ymail.com through paypal. I need like 100$ for a year to buy mediafire unlimited access. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. с имейлом все впорядке. это яху мейл

    ReplyDelete
  2. Можно ссылку на сам аккаунт mediafire'a? Хочу скачать всё.

    ReplyDelete
  3. в том то и дело что акаунта нет. он стоит денег

    ReplyDelete