All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Friday, December 31, 2010


First post in One Truth was on 9th January 2010. So I run this blog for a year. There was many good and many things in this 12 month. I really put my soul into One Truth. And it's great that now I read comments from people from Argentina, Chile, Serbia, Russia, Japan, Italy, Belgium etx with nice words. It is really important to me. And it's great that number of visitors is bigger and bigger.

Wish you all strong health, true friends and big love.

I hope that 2011 will bring me new life, new force and new star that will show me right way of living.

Смотря в твои глаза я вижу яркий свет
Ты словно подарок от неведомых мне богов
Своей преданностью и ненаигранной любовью
Ты осводила от столь ненавистных мне оков

Словно одинокая звезда среди миллионов тусклых огней
Ты освещаешь путь и ведешь сквозь боль прошедшых дней

Я твердо верю что сердец пламя
Согреет холод внутреннего камня
Рука к руке, стремлюсь к тебе
И любовью одолею расстояние

Словно одинокая звезда среди миллионов тусклых огней
Ты освещаешь путь и ведешь сквозь боль прошедшых дней



1 comment:

  1. Блог офигенный, я кучу крутого скачал отсюда, в том числе то, что давно искал. Спасибо тебе!

    ReplyDelete