All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

vegan reich


So I continue to be media hardcore pirate and anti copyrighter__)))
Also I want to thanks all that guys who support me, who write me good words, I feel happy you need my work and it's great that my energy emotions which I put in One Truth Blog are supported by readers. Thanks to you all guys.

And thanks for all guys who played in bands I posted and who comments in this blog. When you leave your comments and thanks for post I feel happy)

Personally I don't like this band. But in 90's they were important. They created new radical stream in hardcore ideas. I don't say they were good or bad. It's your decision. But this is classic.

vegan reich - 1990 - hardline (hardline records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ck7xz4q756yhet7/vegan%20reich%20-%201990%20-%20hardline%20(hardline%20records).rar

No comments:

Post a Comment