All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

raid


I love this band. I love this seven inch. Musically they were much more better than Vegan Reich and Statement, ideologically they stayed for the same ideas. I know that later many guys from this band lose their vegan or edge but when I think about Raid I remember how they change my mind about many things. I don't care if they lost or not (they have their own life), but they change something inside of me - that's why I love them and why they are important for me.

raid - 1990 - words of war 7'' (hardline records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/83qilj1qgout33p/raid%20-%201990%20-%20words%20of%20war%207''%20(hardline%20records).rar

No comments:

Post a Comment