All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Friday, July 1, 2011

yuckmouth

Do you know bad releases on Conversion Recods? I don't. And Yuckmouth is one of my favourite releases from this label. This band have unique spirit and soul. It's really hard to explain their music style but for me it sounds like 90's melodic hardcore in the vein of Another Wall, Process, Drift Again, early Outspoken and Ray&Porcell!!! You need to listen this to understand what I mean. My favourite song is Separate Ways - it's awesome. Also please read lyrics.

yuckmouth - 1991 - this is it LP (conversion records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4djggb97h53cfaw

2 comments:

  1. Fuck yes! I have been looking for this for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow came across on youtube and now can download! Thanks a lot! First step is a masterpiece, vocals is so good

    ReplyDelete