All download archives in this blog include ALL INSERTS, LYRIC SHITS, COVERS ETC.

Hardcore is not only good music, it's also great lyrics and political message.

Friday, January 21, 2011

ceasefire

Unknown raw 90's metalcore band from NY, USA. They played really brutal stuff. I bought this record someday on eBay for 0.99 USD. Ceasefire was from Lockport, NY, which is a further out suburb from Buffalo, NY. Members of the band would go on to play in future Buffalo hardcore bands Lockjaw and Wrong the Oppressor.

ceasefire - st 7'' (fetus records)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d7bsd007ipunr7w

5 comments:

  1. Ceasefire was from Lockport, NY, which is a further out suburb from Buffalo, NY. Members of the band would go on to play in future Buffalo hardcore bands Lockjaw and Wrong the Oppressor. The 7" is the only thing that Ceasefire put out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.I also have their second 7''. I will post it later

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vocalist's voice reminds me of another Lockport band-"disengage..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. The singer of Disengage was Mike Reed. Awesome band. I'm still friends with some of those guys. The singer for Ceasefire, was Josh Kwoka, I believe (we went to school together and he actually sang a couple live shows for my band after our singer got into a car accident). Chuck Palisano played guitar. I think Chris Murphy played guitar for them too, at least for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i L<3VE Disengage when one of my older bands recorded at Watchman Studios with Doug White,I expressed my love for them and he hooked me up with some of their recorded stuff right off of the ADAT tape onto a blank cassette i had with myself-he is a great guy to record with.

    ReplyDelete